Black Hills Army Depot, Igloo, South Dakota Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste
The Black Hills Army Depot (BHAD) is located eight miles south-southwest of Edgemont in west central Fall River County, South Dakota. The former BHAD was constructed as a reserve depot in 1942 on approximately 21,095 acres.

Download Image: Full Size (0.07 MB)
Tags:
Photo by: Omaha District |  VIRIN: 150415-A-CE999-104.JPG