The Public Affairs Office offers a variety of services, including news releases, public and media queries, community relations, crisis communications, media relations, support for briefings and presentations, web page review, and speakers. Other responsibilities of the Public Affairs Office include internal information, brochures, photojournalism, displays, media training and assistance in special events.
Public Affairs Team
- Capt. Ryan Hignight, Public Affairs Officer
- Dr. Michael Izard-Carroll, Deputy Public Affairs Director
- Michael Glasch, Deputy Public Affairs Director
- Zane Ecklund, Public Affairs Specialist
- Cheryl Moore, Senior Public Affairs Specialist (Deployed)